Ping G30 Irons
The new Ping G30 Irons are in stock now, which would surely meet your expectation and request!
* Ping has announced the launch of its new G30 irons, which are designed to offer improved distance, consistency and forgiveness.
* The Ping G30 irons are specifically made to provide consistent gaping through the set, which also extends into the G30 hybrids and G30 fairway woods. This is to ensure every club in the bag goes a different distance.
* Whats more, a longer blade length on the G30 irons C as compared to Pings G25 irons C expands the perimeter weighting, increasing the moment of inertia.
* The G30 irons boast an undercut cavity, which helps to lower the centre of gravity, facilitating improved launched conditions and increased forgiveness.
* The Custom Tuning Port C which also helps move the centre of gravity lower and further back C sits low down on the irons, which are, as a consequence, able to support a thinner face and generate faster ball speeds.
* Both the CTP and the undercut cavity help to ensure the Ping G30 irons provide a solid feel at impact.
* In addition, the G30 irons come with an enhanced sole design. Improved turf interaction comes courtesy of a softer lead-edge radius and refined additions to the G30 irons bounce profiles, which ensure the clubs perform, regardless of angle of attack.